100% natural candle, created in our workshop.
To create this candle we used candle wax palm and natural essential oil of different flavors.
The candle is molded and painted by hand.
Because they are molded by hand and various accessories, their weight can vary ± 20 grams.
Being handmade products, they may have small differences between them, each candle is unique.
Delivery time is 7-10 days and may differ depending on the required quantity and complexity of the design.
No posts found
Candles are safe products when burned correctly and responsibly. When you light a candle, you should remember these simple safety rules:
• Never let candles burn unattended!
• Extinguish any source of fire when you leave the room.
• Always make sure that the candle is extinguished and the wick is not burning or smoldering at all before you leave the room.
• Do not light the candles near flammable objects or catch fire. Keep lighted candles away from furniture, curtains, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
• Keep candles away from children and pets. Do not leave lit candles in places where they can be hit or knocked down by children, animals, etc.
• Always use a special candle support. The substrate must be heat resistant, sturdy and large enough to protect from drops of melted wax. Make sure the candle holder is positioned on flat, high temperature resistant. This will protect your furniture from trace caused by high temperatures and will avoid breaking glass containers.
• Keep candles away from windows, fans or other sources of air currents that could influence the direction of the combustion flame. Otherwise you risk that the candle to burn unevenly or cause accidents, fires.
• Do not burn a candle all the way ever. Extinguish it before it reaches the support that is available. Take a margin of safety and extinguish the candle when it arrives they have to have support only 4 cm or 2 cm if placed in a container.
• Do not touch a burning candle or move a candle that is placed in the container as long as the wax is liquid.
• Never use a candle to look for something in closets or when fed a lamp or other lighting device on fuel.
• Cut the candle wick to about 0.5 cm before lighting it. Long or crooked wicks can cause too an unwanted fire.
• Keep candles and wax clean. Don't put in the candle used matches, cut wicks or other debris.
• Place candles at least 10 cm from each other. In this way avoid each other to melt or burn to influence each other.
• Extinguish a candle if it smokes, the flame is too high or flickers repeatedly. These are signs that the candle does not burn properly. You extinguish it, trim the wick, and check it carefully before re-ignite.